- Season: Slightly earlier than Heritage
- Main characteristic/s: Primocane; very large fruit with excellent aromatic flavour.
- Breeder: Marionnet SAS, France
Characteristics of Paris
- Very large fruit size
- Excellent aromatic flavour
- Good firmness & shelf life
- Tolerant to the main raspberry pests & diseases
The picking season is slightly earlier than Heritage.
Paris is very tolerant to the main raspberry pests and diseases.
Paris is protected under Community (EU) Plant Variety Rights (Grant No: EU 43223); Switzerland PVR Grant No. 16.2639; Australia PVR Application No. 2017/125; Canada PBR Grant No 5764; Mexico PBR App. No. 2685; Morocco PBR App. No. 523/14; Serbia PVR App. No. 320-04-02079/2016-11. The propagation and sale of plants, or parts of plants, of Paris without a licence is prohibited. Only Propagation Licence holders can propagate and receive propagation grade material (and not Sales or Growing-on Transformation Licence holders). Paris is available from the following licensed propagators:
Propagation Licence Holders
Sales Licence Holders (Commercial Growers)
Sales Licence Holders (Amateur/Garden Market ONLY)
Growing-on / Transformation Licence Holders